Our Parksville Main and Qualicum Beach thrift stores run an in-store Silent Auction each month. These Auctions feature a collection of unique, interesting, antique and collectible items which have been donated. The items auctioned off are sometimes new, but are more likely to be pieces which have been lovingly looked after until they came to us. As gently used items there may be some distress marks on them. There are, of course, no returns on any of these products, however the winning bidder has first right of refusal.
In the past we have had collections of Native Art, Royal Doulton china, Coca Cola, stamps, vintage house wares, vintage tools, Nascar, Beleek, Matchbox toys, Vintage Barbie’s etc.
Please read the auction rules below before bidding.
ALL AUCTIONS ITEMS ARE USED AND SOLD ‘AS IS’. MANY ITEMS HAVE DAMAGE FROM USE AND AGE. THERE ARE NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. WE OFFER NO WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- It is the bidder’s responsibility to view the item carefully before bidding.
- Most items have a minimum starting bid of $5 (with minimum $1 increments), however some items of higher value have a higher starting bid.
- Enter your name, phone number, auction item # being bid on, and amount bid on the auction cards and place in the auction box.
- Auctions end at the close of business on the Tuesday of the week that the display is changed. Phone calls to winning bidders are made on the following Friday or Saturday.
- We will attempt to call you once to let you know you were a successful bidder. If we cannot reach you, we will leave a message whenever possible and will call back a second time. Should we not be able to reach you the second time, the next highest bidder will be contacted.
- The winning bidder is not required to take the item that they have won. Should you not wish to claim the item, the next highest bidder will be contacted as the successfully bidder.
- Successful bidders must pick up their item WITHIN 5 DAYS from the end of the auction.
- Please note: Either you or a person authorized by you must pick up the item won.
- Applicable taxes will be charged to Auction items.
WARNING: If you win an auction and do not pick it up within the 5 days you will be removed as a bidder without further notice to you