We operate three different thrift stores and a large furniture warehouse to give gently used items another change to find a loving home and a second life. Items range from furniture and household goods to clothing, jewellery, books and collectables. You never know what you may find! Our main store features a monthly silent auction sales window where we feature one of a kind or unique items. Funds generated from the sales at our Thrift Stores support the various Community and Family Services Programs operated throughout the year that help people in need, right here in our community!
107 Hirst Avenue
Monday – Sat 9:30am – 4:30pm
Main Store – Our largest selection of lightly used household and clothing items as well as books, jewellery, and special interest items
Ladies Boutique – A boutique-style shop of brand name ladies wear
Furniture Warehouse – 11,000 sq. ft. of gently used furniture items, appliances and fixtures
Thrift Store and Book Nook – A combined thrift store, boutique and associated used book store nestled in Qualicum Beach
All Locations Closed Sundays & Statutory Holidays
Drop off small items to our donation depot at 109-192 Island Highway Parksville (Phone 250-248-8154).
Drop off of furniture items to our furniture warehouse at 1210 Industrial Way, Parksville, BC (Phone: 250-240-3911)
Or for pick up of larger sellable items: 250-248-8154
Sales and Discount Days
- Tuesday is Seniors Day where our customers aged 55+ receive a 30 % discount off their purchases.
- Starting on Wednesday at our main store in Parksville, each week a different colour of tag on our clothing items is on sale at 25% off.
- Starting on Monday of each week at our Qualicum and main store in Parksville a different colour of tag on our clothing items is on sale 50% off.
- Half Price Fridays – On the last Friday of each month at all locations MOST inventory is 50% off.
- The last Friday and Saturday of every month most lightly used furniture items at the furniture warehouse are 50% off.